The Hampton Nautical Floor Standing Antique Copper with White Leather Galileo Telescope 65" is by far our standout choice amongst nautical enthusiasts worldwide. Constructed from 100% antique copper, this refractor telescope is mounted on a wooden tripod. This telescope is a fully functioning nautical masterpiece that adds class and sophistication to any room its in. This is a perfect gift for the nautical explorer, an appropriate piece to spruce up an office for the busy executive, or perfectly position this exquisite telescope by your window sill to stargaze. The main scope is Antique Copper wrapped in white leather, which shines beautifully when placed in the sunlight. Focusing is accomplished by adjusting the eyepiece ring on the telescope tube, with up to 15x magnification. A removable antique copper cap, connected by a chain, protects the objective lens.
The white wooden tripod stand features smooth, polished round legs, each with antique copper fittings and a screw release to let you adjust the height. An antique copper chain holds the three wooden legs together so the telescope can maintain its position.
Dimensions: 30" Long x 24" Wide x 62" High
- 15X Magnification
- Antique Copper telescope body
- Glass optics for a clear view (not plastic lenses)
- Fully functional telescope focuses and magnifies
- Sturdy white wooden tripod supports telescope when viewing
- Custom engraving/photo etching available: Logos, pictures or slogans can be easily put on any item. Typical minimum custom order is 100+ pieces. Minimum lead-time to produce and engrave is 4+ weeks.